Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!!

Go down

New SG Colors

FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! I_vote_lcap36%FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! I_vote_lcap64%FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! Empty FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!!

Post by Mighty Sat May 16, 2009 5:37 am

Ok, everyone, we had a split vote on the colors we want for the heroes side of the SG, so we need to have one final vote with the two options which had a tie. There were an odd number of votes last time, so hopefully if the same people vote again, it is unlikely we'll get another tie.

Remember that no one is required to wear the SG colors if they don't want to, this is just a way for you to add your input before they get finalized.
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!! Empty Re: FINAL VOTE ON THE SG COLORS!!!

Post by Mighty Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Looks like it's gonna stay with Blue and White.

We have new members joining in droves every day, so I'll leave the poll open in case more people decide to vote, but it looks like we'll be sticking with the Blue and White we had already set before.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm

BOO. HISS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Ok, everyone.

Thank you to those who voted, but the results seem obvious. When we had several options, the Blue/White was winning for the most part, and when we redid the vote with only two options so that no one would feel like they threw their vote away, Blue/White still won by a landslide, so for now we'll be sticking with those colors, and later we will probably open the polls up again and see if maybe the SG and/or VG is up for a change.

Thanks again for voting.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum