Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

My AE arc ideas

Go down

My AE arc ideas Empty My AE arc ideas

Post by Molecular Wed May 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Ok, so I've tweaked my very first AE mish that some of you may have run. While I was tweaking it, I thought, "Hey, this would be a pretty fun one to make into a 5 arc long story." which is what it is going to end up becoming.

But it got me thinking. And looking. And I came across a fun story arc that was 13 - 15 missiosn long. I plan on making a very long arc. Considering I only have 3 publishing spots open, It'll only end up being 10 missions long. Kind of like a Strike Force. I'm not too sure what I want to do it about though. I was thinking of sticking to the canon side of CoX, and basically have it take place by sending you all over time via an ouroboros crystal. Anywho, the point of this is, anyone got any suggestions or ideas, who knows the CoX lore fairly well? Other wise I'm going to have to put on my paragonwiki cap and get to reading, so any ideas and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
My AE arc ideas Left_bar_bleue50/50My AE arc ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum