Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Interesting story not really related to CoX lore

Go down

Interesting story not really related to CoX lore Empty Interesting story not really related to CoX lore

Post by Molecular Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm

The arc ID is: 159769. I can't remember off hand what this one was called, but I do know that it is set to take place in space above the Earth. I had a fun time running this mission, and the custom enemies were tough, but not so much so that you can't complete the missions. I give this arc 5 stars for creativity, fun had, and an all around refreshing time away from farming.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Interesting story not really related to CoX lore Left_bar_bleue50/50Interesting story not really related to CoX lore Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum