Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

We are not antagonists.

2 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

We are not antagonists. Empty We are not antagonists.

Post by Mighty Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey, everyone,

I wanted to take a minute to address something. Many of us have, at one point or another, been members of SF, but there is a characteristic we have that many other's who've left SF do not: we are not antagonists.

Many of those who were formerly members of SF have been lumped into a distinction known as "the haters," but we never were apart of that distinction, nor should we ever become apart of it.

Recently, several of us have mentioned that we've noticed old friends from SF, who are now currently still members of UH, standing around in different zones in game. My hope is that you will all treat them with decency and respect. As far as I know, none of our members have done anything to provoke, insult, or slander UH in any way, but since we are coming across them frequently, I just wanted to take a minute to make the point that regardless of how I was treated while in that SG, I don't hate their members, nor do I want to have any kind of drama with them, and I hope that you don't either.

Apparently Stryker sees us as "the enemy," but even though he feels that we are his enemy, he should never be ours, nor should the members of his SG. Therefore, I would hope that none of us will taunt their members, make AE missions about them, or anything else that would cause our SG to be categorized as yet another in the long line of "haters".

Again, I'm not referring to any specific instance in which anybody did anything wrong, but I want to make sure that all of our members understand that we are here to have fun and play a game together, not to get involved with any kind of immature drama with our old SG mates. If they do anything to provoke you, believe me when I say that it isn't worth your time to respond to it, so we should just be polite and continue to enjoy the game together.
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

We are not antagonists. Empty Re: We are not antagonists.

Post by Molecular Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:27 am

I just wanted to ressurect this post with the possibility of more blue side playing on the horizon. This is something that is very important. We WILL run into UH members. Those of us Ex-SF'ers know full well what they have been doing. Recruiting like mad. What does that mean? It means there will be tons of UH members around. We don't need the headache that comes from getting involved in their crap. If any of their members start giving you crap (I highly doubt this, since it is well known that only ONE of the members is a dramam magnet, both starting it, and continuing it) just simply let the leader know in a tell that you're going to do something else, and quit the team. Don't get sucked into their drama vortex. And don't go slinging crap about them. Simply let myself or Mighty know, and leave it to us to handle. We're here for you guys. Your fun is the most important thing, and any trouble caused will decrease your fun level, so just don't deal with or get involved in any of it.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
We are not antagonists. Left_bar_bleue50/50We are not antagonists. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am

Hmmm, I really really love being a villainess so I probably won't be on blue side much. But if you guys are there, that will draw me over more because it's so darn much fun playing with you. I never even got any heroes past about 35 before I got bored and deleted them (bad habit of mine). I already ran into that evil dude you speak of when I accidently joined UH right around the time I started with Anarchists. We had a charming conversation on Teamspeak which lasted about 2 minutes before I quit the group. He was annoyed because I thought the main point of the game was to have fun (silly me). We are not antagonists. Icon_tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Lol, Starhawk,

when in that SG, the point of you playing the game is doing whatever he thinks is fun, which is why no one stays in that SG for long.

Like Molecular said, though, most of the members who would even know who we are aren't even in that SG anymore, so it isn't something that should even be an issue, but we want you to be aware of who they are just in case someone from over there does antagonize you.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Discussions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum