Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Running on Champion

4 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

Running on Champion Empty Running on Champion

Post by Mighty Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 am

Hey, guys,

People have been throwing the idea around about running something on the Champion server, and I have had members of the VG asking me about it, but I didn't get all the details.

Was it a TF we were talking about running? And is this something we're doing as a one-time thing, or are we planning on going over there continuously?

I stopped by the Dark Order website last night and made a post informing their members that people in our SG are planning to return home to Champion server for a while to run TF's/regular mishs, and asked if any of them would be interested in coming along for it.

I thought it would be fun, if we do run some things over there, for us to team up with some of our friends from DO. Between their Teamspeak server, and our Ventrilo server, it shouldn't be any problem getting everyone together on the same page to run something fun.

If you are interested in going along for this, or have information as to what the plan discussed so far was (Kharner), reply to this thread and let me know.

Looking forward to future teams with you guys-

-Mighty
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Running on Champion Empty Re: Running on Champion

Post by Kharner Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Yeah I have had some yearning to go and play my old toons. I have really wanted to run the TF's like Quarterfield on my badge toon, and for the experience. I was plannin on pulling a few toons over, but it won't be in the budget for a while. Plus, my villian ideas have soaked up a lot of the toon slot I have had on virtue. Anyways, my idea was to go ahead and get on champion, take a break from the current static and run a Quarterfield instead for a week. That way we spilt up the TF. Plus its like 103 merits for 1 TF. Let me know if ya'll would like to do it. My toon is my Fir/rad and I know soold wanted to run his blaster.
Kharner
Kharner
Admin/Colonel
Admin/Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm definitely in, and once we get it organized, let me know what we need. I have many toons over there on Champ still, but most of them had their builds stripped so I could transfer cash over to Virtue, so I might need a day or so to fix one of their builds for it.

Just keep us posted, Kharner.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazuul Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

I have a few my self I want to keep virtue my main server buthave some champ tooons id like to play some
Tazuul
Tazuul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharner Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 pm

As far as a timeline, I can't say for sure. I know blk wanted to try and get a toon to 45 to run with us. Like I said, I have a fir/rad, Soold has a blaster, Shaman has a Kat/SR scrapper, and harper I think has a emp. Not sure bout everyone else. Let me know and when we get everybody's toons, we can try and schedule it for a week during the static runs.
Kharner
Kharner
Admin/Colonel
Admin/Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 am

Right now, I have a scrapper, blaster, emp, and a warshade rebuilt and ready to roll on Champion. I also have a Peacebringer and a controller still needing to be rebuilt.

So, if blkcell needs to get his toon leveled to 45, that works great for me because I need to earn more cash and tickets on Champion before I can fix my PB and my troller. If we work to get blkcell to the right level using AE, then I will be able to offer our team everything other than a tank, and we can kill two birds with one stone.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shaman Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 am

I never moved any toons from Champion, so I have a 50 of everything hero side. While my kat/SR scrapper is my beast, it doesn't have fly and I don't think I'm willing to do Quarterfield without a toon with fly. That being said, my spines/regen has 4 or 5 purple sets in it and is almost as good as the kat/SR. I also have an emp/dark, earth/thermal, fire/kin, AR/dev, invul/war mace, etc that I can bring. Any of them can be respecced to include fly(most difficult to do with my kat/SR, as I have SS and rely on hasten to rely make an almost perma-elude status).

Let me know, I'll work around.
Silver Shaman
Silver Shaman
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Discussions

Permissions in this forum: