Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Digital Ruler intro

3 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

Digital Ruler intro Empty Digital Ruler intro

Post by Digital Ruler Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 am

Hey guys, I joined the VG about a week ago, finally posting something here.

I've been back to CoV for 3 months now after a 2.5 year break. I am usually playing late at night, usually can't fall asleep before 5 a.m. I like playing villain side, but its nice to hit the streets as a hero once in a while too. I played for over a year my first stint without having a level 50 toon, and when I came back I made one in the AE, so I am an AE baby Razz

Outside of the game, I am going to school, bowling, and "working" (it's kinda complicated). I am into "nu-metal" bands like Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold and such. I have a large stack of movies sitting next to my desk, probably about 95% comedies. Most of my toon names come from movies or TV shows, mostly obscure references that most people won't get (i.e. Freda Felcher from Dumb and Dumber, or Up and at them, which is a Simpsons reference).

Other than that, all I can say is that I am a pretty quiet guy who likes to go with the flow, so I'm pretty much up for anything when I'm on. My global handle is @Digital Ruler (which is an Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference Wink )

Toons I currently have on Virtue (only place I have any):
Up and at them - 50 Rad/Rad Corr
Freda Felcher - 39 Earth/Elec Dom
Hades Fists - 42 Energy/Regen Stalker
Keechwa Kempo - 23 soldier
Sporadical - 40 Spine/regen Scrapper
Mary Swanson - 24 Elec/WP Scrapper

I have the server full, but those are my more frequently played toons. Like I said, I am usually up for anything, and I have toons at all kinds of levels villain side. I look forward to being a part of this drama free VG Smile
Digital Ruler
Digital Ruler

Back to top Go down

Digital Ruler intro Empty Re: Digital Ruler intro

Post by Mighty Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm

I've played with Digital a number of times recently, and found him fun to team with, so I suggest sending him an invite.

Welcome to the group, man.
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Welcome to the family! I'm known as WC, wife to Molecular-co-owner of the SG. I am also a CoV colonel so if ya need something in game let me know, most all my names end in WC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooldwk Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Nice teaming with you the other day and glad to have someone who enjoys the Rad...

LOL.
Sooldwk
Sooldwk
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down