Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got!

Go down

For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Empty For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got!

Post by crimson1793 Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Just got mine completely redone to fit my personal psyche. Ha... Ha... Aha...

A little front view very comic style Joker.
For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Auguste
For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Guitarpictures004

The back to honor Heath's portrayal in the 2008 film. (Kind remember where I put the plate but thats the card lol)

For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Guitarpictures007

Headstock with the guitars name. For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Icon_lol

For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Guitarpictures006

All the art was done by my older brother.

One last picture of my oldest brothers Gibson Les Paul (also styled by my older brother.)

Those who know the comic character "The Pitt" by "Image"

For the guitar enthusiasts out there. Show us your guitars let's see whatcha got! Guitarpictures001
crimson1793
crimson1793
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum