Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Vet Reward

2 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

Vet Reward Empty Vet Reward

Post by Ryker Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:30 pm

i just got my 12 month vet reward not that long ago but none of my toons have been able to pick any of the powers that come with it can anyone help me why this is?
Ryker
Ryker
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Vet Reward Empty Re: Vet Reward

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 am

I don't know what comes with 12 months, but if you click on badges and go to vet, you can scrowl down and "claim bonus power".

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:42 am

12 Month Vet Reward is the sands of mu or the ghost slaying axe as well as a free tailor session. Click badges, scroll down to veteran, then scroll down til you see the 12 month stuff. You can't miss the "Claim bonus power" option on one of the 12 month options. Click the claimj bonus power and then choose between the sands of mu or the axe. Once that is done click "Powers" on your powers tray and look in your inherent powers. You'll see the power you chose there.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Vet Reward Left_bar_bleue50/50Vet Reward Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Discussions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum