Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Mighty's artwork

2 posters

Go down

Mighty's artwork Empty Mighty's artwork

Post by Mighty Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 pm

I have been working lately on an art project which will be the new graphic for the splash page when you first go to our website (the "click here to enter" image, basically). Here is one version I did of it which I rejected because I felt that even though the black and white had a cool mood and grittyness to it, I also felt that the lack of colorful contrast made the image hard to decipher without concentrating. I liked the image enough to keep it, but it won't be making the front page of the website anytime soon, sadly...

As you can see, Molecular's favorite cigar-smoking brute, Tanuk, is pictured on the left rumbling in the rubble of a desolate city with my favorite tank and namesake, Mighty - Man. I did the painting digitally using a graphics tablet, and it took me several weeks to complete.

Mighty's artwork New_sp11
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Mighty's artwork Empty Re: Mighty's artwork

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 am

Looks awesome Mighty! Great job!

Back to top Go down

Mighty's artwork Empty Re: Mighty's artwork

Post by Mighty Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm