Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at

2 posters

:: Builds :: Heroes :: Tanker

Go down

Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at Empty Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at

Post by Mighty Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm

My favorite toon is a tank named Mighty - Man, and let me tell you.... he rocks the [Cencored] out of everything he fights. Especially since they fixed the Invincibility power an issue or two ago, that tank is a sight to be seen in action.

I'll be sure to hurry up and get a build posted for this monstrosity of a tank.
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at Empty Re: Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at

Post by mnm Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 pm

hey Mighty, could u post ur invul/ part of this build? I'd like a good 'I'm invincible' guide for my tank Smile.
mnm
mnm
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at Empty Re: Invulnerable/Super Strength is where it's at

Post by Mighty Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, no problem. I made this thread forever ago and forgot about it, so I'll get it posted asap.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

haha, yea i could see that, and obviously no one asked u to finish it so i felt it was the time, and the place Wink, thx
mnm
mnm
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down