Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Interested in Joining

3 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Interested in Joining

Post by Ethicless Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Trevor, or Ethicless or whatever you want to call me. I just came back to the game after a 3 year break. I generally play the corr class. I have a 41 (I think) fire/kin, a level 30 something rad/rad, and I have started an Ice/Cold (lvl 15)since I have been back who I am specing for PvP. Anyway, just stoping by and saying hey. Add me in game if you would like, I probably wont be on until Sunday (my gf is in for the weekend). My global is @Ethical and the character I will most likely be on is xEthicless.
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining

Post by Molecular Fri May 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Welcome. I'll go and add you momentarily to my global. I'm Molecular, Current overseer. My global is @Molecular but if I'm not on you can get in touch with Blkcell. Or any other member of the Anarchists. Welcome!
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Interested in Joining Left_bar_bleue50/50Interested in Joining Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethicless Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 am

I wil be on at some point tonight. I have a headset and mic but I have no clue if the mic still works. Hopefully I will see some of you on.
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by blkcell Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome to the group. Hope to see you on tonight and with luck everything will work in vent.
blkcell
blkcell
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Discussions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum