Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Beta Rouge

2 posters

Go down

Beta Rouge Empty Beta Rouge

Post by blkcell Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 pm

I've been play the beta going Rouge last couple of days. I have to say the stay lines are well thought out. It a little unsettling to have to make a moral choice in game play. you will be asked to out right kill people and you will have to make a choice on what your path will be. Its a unnerving to how calmly they put people to death there in rouge. The strange thing is some of these people just kill for the fun of it. Case and point here Someone or something is killing the Seers for no reason. I mean not just killing them I mean there getting cut up. You will find people with there throat cut out. people with mutilated faces that are dead. You have to fine out who or whats doing it . Ugh.

Here's another thing about the police well lets just say don't turn your back on them. Some are gamblers owe money to the mob and some will just stab you in the back just so they can get a raise. Wait a minute this sounds like real life here . EEEEeeeeeEEeeee

What ever happened to the good old day where you knew who the bad guys or girls where.

The game looks good they could of done a better job with the maps I think that will change later .
blkcell
blkcell
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Beta Rouge Empty Re: Beta Rouge

Post by Ethicless Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 pm

sounds awesome! My parents just informed me i will be on vacation when GR hits... yay me!
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum