Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Please post your RP backgrounds here!

4 posters

Go down

Please post your RP backgrounds here! Empty Please post your RP backgrounds here!

Post by Xentarak Sat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

No, this isn't an eight page fan fiction story complete with accurate references to CoX mythology. That's not really my style these days. I like to keep things pretty light and RP a bit for some flavor. So here's a quick background on my main character right now. Please post your own character backgrounds here as well, even if it's an eight page fan fiction story complete with accurate references to CoX mythology. Just don't expect me to read all that unless you are a damn good writer.

Xentarak
Build: Natural Fire/Kinetics Corruptor
Appearance: Kind of like a faun, but more demony
Background: When a summoning ritual was interrupted, Xentarak was unleashed on the world without a master to control him. The spell was partially completed and severe limitations were placed on his abilities, however. These magical bonds appear as glowing white chains that encircle his body. Now Xentarak is searching for a way to remove his bindings to fully restore his powers.
Xentarak
Xentarak

Back to top Go down

Please post your RP backgrounds here! Empty Re: Please post your RP backgrounds here!

Post by Mighty Mon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm not much into RP anymore, but I was a little more when I first started playing CoH years ago. I made a toon named Mighty - Man, from which I get my moniker, and he is an INV/SS tank with flight, SS, SJ, and the fire mastery set.

His background is that he is a clone of the Statesman and Sister Psyche's DNA spliced together. He doesn't get his invulnerability from being tough though like Statesman does, he actually gets it because his mind gives him the ability to repel damage before it gets the chance to touch him by generating a mental aura to protect him from harm. He is more vulnerable to psionic and thermal attacks than anything else, and even his super strength and fire manipulation powers (melt armor, fireball, etc) comes from his mind rather than his muscles.

On the villain side, he has an arch nemesis name Mighty - Anarchy, who is an Electric brute who was also created during the cloning experiment, but Anarchy was not as noble as his invulnerable counterpart. When the agency who created them lost control of Mighty - Man, they sent Anarchy after him to capture him and bring him back to headquarters, but once Anarchy was loose, he sought out to accomplish his own agenda of befriending those powerful enough to help him destroy those who made him (namely, the Rogue Isles AV's). Ultimately, it ended up being Mighty - Man who had to step in and attempt to take down Anarchy in order to prevent him from continuing to spread havoc amongst the citizens of Paragon City.

I never really went through and wrote out a story or anything, but that was always the idea I had floating around in my mind when I made the toons. Each one has a costume based on Statesman's, and each toon is pretty much my star accomplishment on either side of the game.

As of right now, Mighty - Anarchy is still working on his accolades, but Mighty - Man has acquired all of his.

Last edited by Mighty on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Please post your RP backgrounds here! Empty Re: Please post your RP backgrounds here!

Post by Xentarak Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks for moving this and making it sticky Very Happy
Xentarak
Xentarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Np!
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Please post your RP backgrounds here! Left_bar_bleue50/50Please post your RP backgrounds here! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEternal Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 am

(Hrm, I guess I can post my RP stuff here, even though its on my characters. Every one I make can and will be used as an RP character. My main characters are:)

Eternal Cat:
Villain
Bot/FF Mastermind Technology origin.
Appearance: Looks to be early twenties, has cat ears/tail, reddish brown hair, green eyes, short, skinny, Right arm is cybernetic, left leg is also cybernetic.

Bio: A young girl with a knack for invention she liked tinkering with mechanical stuff. First it was small like legos and K'nex. Then it got bigger making romote controlled cars and small robotics. But she couldn't do this on her own. Born in the slums of Philadelphia she had very little money. This led to her stealing for most of her stuff. She took a hit one day and had two limbs blown off., her right arm and left leg. The arachnos took her in seeing how she could help them. After a wile she took it on her own to make her own bots.

Elfin Enchantress:
Hero
Emp/Bow Defender Magic origin.
Appearance: Short and slender, has striking similarities to an elf, natural purpleish hair.

Bio: Kizna was a young priestess in training when her home planet Milbier was devastated by natural disasters causing the planet to slowly die. A planet still natural with magic that was just starting their industrial age was forced to have its people flee. The top mages made a portal leading to a new planet, but when it was Kizna's turn something went wrong and sent her to earth. Separated from her home and family she now fights with the heroes of this planet to help save it from the evil that tries to kill it. She goes under the name Elfin Enchantress because of her resemblance to what humans call elves.

(More might come later, I'm not much of a forum poster....)
TheEternal
TheEternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum