Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Badges Badges Badges

3 posters

Go down

Badges Badges Badges Empty Badges Badges Badges

Post by mmmgood Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Well found out if your looking for AE badges there are a number of them for clickies both end mission objectives and non-mission. I suggest doing ones that have set up over 50 or more of the breakables with others players to help so the missions go quicker for the mission objective ones. The unneccesary ones go very quick and can be run solo in minutes such as when waiting for a person to get enhancements or log on.
mmmgood
mmmgood
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Badges Badges Badges Empty Re: Badges Badges Badges

Post by mmmgood Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Twinky and kharner discovered a mission AE for uber xps.

I forget the ID but in the Title is spelled Pharm.

checkit out with them sometime. I think they were talking bout setting it up with Heros and trying it...LR times 30 I believe.

Hhehehehe
Muahahahaha

I got 4 levels in side of an hour of play lvl 26 to lvl 30.7

Nice and I didn't even get in the beginning of that mission.
mmmgood
mmmgood
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharner Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am

Yeah the ID is 230256. I ran it roughly 1.75 times and took my rad/rad from 26-37.9. Not a bad day. The mish takes a while to complete and you need a balanced AV killing team. Heroes side that would be easy, but redside it can be a little tricky. Stone brute and kin are must's. I would be happy to set up another run and go again. I will hopefully be getting a stone brute together and get her some lvls soon.
Kharner
Kharner
Admin/Colonel
Admin/Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am

Get me a dedicated healer next week and you won't need a stone brute I guarantee it. Won't even really need a kin either. Well, that is until I decide to lvl something, then we'll need the stone and kin. Otherwise, get me a rad/rad cor, a pain dom (who is geared towards healing and not fighting (an MM would be good) and then bring what ever the hell you like lol.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Badges Badges Badges Left_bar_bleue50/50Badges Badges Badges Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmgood Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I ran with the Rad / thermal and the heals and debuff helped some as I can see it. Once I get my lvl 32 power it should go quicker too. We may try to have half or more be higher than 32 just to make things go smoothly if needed.

I hope to be on some later tonight 9:00 pm est. Later. I can run with the Kin I have to get some lvls too.
mmmgood
mmmgood
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down