Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

where is everyone???

+2
Ethicless
blkcell
6 posters

Go down

where is everyone??? Empty where is everyone???

Post by blkcell Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Ok I've noticed that i and a very few others are playing in the SG. Anyone know whats going on ??? Hey Molecular call me 407-256-8731 cell .
blkcell
blkcell
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

where is everyone??? Empty Re: where is everyone???

Post by Ethicless Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:21 am

I have been getting on when i can but i still dont ahve good internet yet and it is starting to just be annoying. I leave for vacation on saturday and will be gone for a week. I am seriously hoping when i get back on the 21st i will have new internet because i plan on ordering my PC when i get back (was goign to do it before but didnt want it to arrive and me not be here). Also, i may have a job!!!
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by blkcell Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 am

Grats on the Job buddy. where is everyone??? Icon_cheers I just noticed that anytime i've been on for the past what 3 to 4 months now It's just us two. I would of thought that with going Rouge coming out next tuesday that there would be more people on getting for the move. Well I'm going to check in to getting us to coil with the number one SG on the Virtue. I see how it go's some of the m want to go to the red side bad real bad hehehehe. So I am nursing that along with some of their steady players. To see if they would like to come over to our side.

At least I hope so .
blkcell
blkcell
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 am

Finally, a god damned phone number from you. I've only been after you for it for fuckin ever. I'll call in a minute.
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
where is everyone??? Left_bar_bleue50/50where is everyone??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keeshaba Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm pretty much on every day, but uhhh...I pulled all my characters from the SGs. I joined Project Tatica's side group, The Severs, on one of mine (never realizing in the beginning he was a part of this group. XD ). But I'm usually always on and always check the board. I figure when I get more characters, I'll get em' back in here.

Look for me on @Keeshaba
Keeshaba
Keeshaba
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Korzanis Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 am

I log on when I can, but it's usually at odd hours and not for very long. I'm just finishing up a semester and heading into the very last, so I'm pretty busy. I suppose I should have expected that the 400 level courses would take more work than my previous courses - taking six at a time is kind of rough.

On the bright side, it's only a few more months until I graduate. Once I find work, I should be back to a reasonable schedule again, so I'll be online more often. For now, I'm trying to think of what kind of character(s) to make to explore the new content...

Oh, it's probably a bit late, but, since they're merging the markets, it might be a good idea to offload recipes and such that are going to drop in price quickly. I imagine the Mastermind sets will be especially cheap in a few weeks. If you have any long-standing buy orders for things that are going to get cheaper, you might want to pull those before the prices drop, too.
Korzanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 am

Everything is going to get hosed up the first few days of the market merge so it's prolly a good idea to just pull all your stuff out of there now and wait til the merge is published.
Molecular
Molecular

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
where is everyone??? Left_bar_bleue50/50where is everyone??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Korzanis Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 am

Weren't they adding something that will let us send items between characters, too? It might be a good idea to pick up items that are especially cheap on one side to mail to characters on the other side after the merge.
Korzanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Korzanis Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Most of the new content is live now - they decided to put it up a day early. I had to wait in a queue to log in to Virtue.

We can already make Praetorian characters and mail items between characters. It looks like they went and cancelled all outstanding buy orders on the market, too.
Korzanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Keeshaba Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh yes. I was queued to get into Virtue as well. Both Virtue and Freedom were maxed out, while 4 or 5 other servers were on a medium load.

If you haven't taken the time to read their new patch update info on the CoH website, I'd suggest it. There's a load of stuff there about what happens when you "Go Dark", as it were.

Sadly, I have not purchased GR and can't for now, so I'm stuck, waiting and finding out from friends how it goes. Smile Ah well. I'll let everyone else find the bugs for me. Wink

Happy Hunting!
Keeshaba
Keeshaba
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmgood Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I just got my internet service back today and look forward to joining soon...just need a couple more days to get some things done and I should be back in the swing of things to see some Praetorian PC's

Switched to fast DSL and hope that will do for me as it is cheaper and I was tired of my cable bill going up. Someday I'll invent my own satellite and internet...

I'll get the server up if you all still want it?

mmmgood
mmmgood
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum