Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Guild Wars 2?

2 posters

:: General :: Discussions

Go down

Guild Wars 2? Empty Guild Wars 2?

Post by Ethicless Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 am

I played the first one for a while and loved it until i hit 20 and my character was garbage for PvP...Any thoughts on Guild Wars 2? It comes out the same day as DCUO. I have not made up my mind about DC universe for the sole reason is it is made by SoE who seems to completely butcher games...
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2? Empty Re: Guild Wars 2?

Post by Molecular Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:48 pm

GW2 should be a lot better than the original GW game. The awesome thing about it is that all your character names from GW1 will be reserved for you to use should you buy GW2. And your hall of monuments will be there in GW2 as well. Kind of like ancestorial history for your GW2 characters since they will effectively be descendants of your original GW characters should you choose to go that route. And from what I heard at one point, they may even allow you to jump over shit in GW2! How exciting!
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Guild Wars 2? Left_bar_bleue50/50Guild Wars 2? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethicless Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

haha yeah i forgot you couldn't jump in the first one. I was watchign some of the videos showing off powers, and I must say, they all looked very cool especially the ranger skills. I am probably goign to pick it up and try it out since it doesn't require a monthly subscription. Anyway, I am about to leave for vacation, i may be able to keep up on the forums i dont know if this place has wifi. If not, see you in a week.
Ethicless
Ethicless
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 am

Have fun on vacation!
Molecular
Molecular

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Guild Wars 2? Left_bar_bleue50/50Guild Wars 2? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down