Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vent status
CoH Server Status

Base Updates

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Base Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Base Updates

Post by Mighty Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 am

Is it for that tree, or is it for the thing that sells you Break Frees?

Either way, we definitely need to get that thing that sells the Break Frees.
Mighty
Mighty
Admin/Co-Founder/and One Sexy Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 am

We're working on it home fry hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Sun May 17, 2009 3:44 pm

We just got the emergenct capacitor plans for paying off 2 million in xp debt too. Thanks to all those that died for our cause!
Molecular
Molecular
Admin/Co-Founder/Ventrilo & Forum God

Character sheet
Character Name: Molecular
Archtype: Blaster
Level:
Base Updates - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Base Updates - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://anarchistsoffreedom.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 pm

The thing that sucks about the capacitor is that we don't need it.

I'll have to hit up Paragon Wiki at some point and see what it is that gives you the thing that sells Break Frees.

We're inching closer and closer to being halfway through the 25 million heal badge too.... nice work to those who are helping with all the heal farming.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 am

you mean all 4 of us? By that I mean Myself, you, WC, and Soold.
Molecular
Molecular

Character sheet
Level:
Base Updates - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Base Updates - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon May 18, 2009 7:15 am

Those are four that I know of for a fact, but if there happen to be any others I was unaware of...... woot for them too, I guess. Wink
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sat May 23, 2009 11:00 am

Thank you to those who helped me with all the heal farming. As of today, we achieved the 25 million heal points VG badge. Once I am done updating the villains base today, I'll be turning my attention to the heroes side of the SG.

Not only do we need to recruit members, but we also need prestige, and to obtain the heal and damage SG badges. We already have the teleporter beacons, so once we grind out some prestige for a few days, we should be able to get them all installed by the end of this coming week at the latest, I'd imagine.

Thanks again to all of those who helped obtain the VG badges, and to those who will help with the heroes side ones.

cheers
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 am

Ok, everyone,

We were able to add a Mainframe to the heroes base today, so we have some control, but we have no power, so we need to grind about 150K in prestige so we can add the Battery. Once we do that, we can add a basic workbench, which will allow me to make the teleporters.

From there, all we need is the prestige so I can make the teleporter room and install the telepads and beacons. That won't be cheap in prestige, so please run on the heroes side if you can for the next few days so we can get that done.

Congratulations to you all on the progress we've made so far.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Good job everyone! So so so proud of all of you for working your butts off to get our bases pimped out! Keep up the excellent work y'all

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue May 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok, on the heroes side, we were able to run a very active team tonight for several hours, and it paid off big time for our base on the blue side.

Because of your efforts, I was able to add enough control to handle some teleporters, and was even able to get the teleporter room started. We have the largest transportation room available to us with four teleporters in it currently. We have access to AP, GC, KR, SC, SW, TI, FF, and PI zones atm through our teleporters, and I have gone ahead and crafted the rest of the telepads we need and obtained the beacons, so all we need is prestige and we will have a fully functioning teleporter room.

How much prestige, you ask?

Around 500,000 or so.

And that's only to finish the teleporter room(s). After that, we want to get our workshop back so we can have a Salvage Vault and a Crafting table and all that. We'll get inspiriation tables and all of that once we get the teleporters done.

Truth be told, we have most of the important zones setup already, and soon we'll have all the most important zones setup with teleporters, and then I will probably restore the workshop room before finally finishing off the teleporters and then we have the Medical Wing to look forward to.

It's gonna take a lot more effort to get this base built than the villains side did because there are so many more teleporters needed, but we're making good progress.

Congrats on your accomplishments so far, everyone!
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Wed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Allright,

the way it sits right now, we've run two very active teams two nights in a row, so if we can manage to run another, we can afford to install the Supercomputer, which will give us more than enough control to handle the teleporters we'll be installing soon.

I could have gone through and installed some more teleporters today, but we already have most of the essential ones, and since the Supercomputer is so vital to making all the teleporters work, I decided to just be patient for one more day so we could save up and get all of this stuff put in correctly.

Running the way we have been recently, we really only need a few more days of grinding and we'll not only have the control and teleporter rooms up and running, but will probably even have our workshop room back, which will be nice.

From there, we'll get the Medical wing done and everything from there in the bases will be pretty much fringe stuff for the aesthetic appeal of it, and stuff for the sake of convenience.

So far though, everyone should be proud of the fact that we've made two operational bases in what, two months or so?

WTG, everyone.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

less then one month. Two bases, in under a month.
Molecular
Molecular

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

WOOT!

As of tonight, we were able to install the Supercomputer, giving us a massive amount of control in the base, and we were able to install all but 5 of the teleporter zone beacons, which means that we only need to gain enough prestige to allow us to install another small teleporter room and 3 more telepads. Altogether, that'll cost around 95K prestige.

Sounds cheap right?

Not really. You see, we are reaching the limit on the power we have available in the base, so we need to upgrade the battery. The bigger battery we need is something which I have already taken the liberty to craft for us, but we need quite a bit of prestige to install it. The new battery costs 1 Million prestige to install.

Holy crap, right?!!!!

Not really. The Supercomputer cost us half a million and we earned it in two nights' worth of work. If we keep up the pace, we'll have that new battery in less than a week, especially since I'll sell the old battery when we install it, and use that prestige to help buy the new one.

The final beacons we need have been obtained, the battery and telepads have all been crafted; all we need is to earn around a million and a half prestige and all those things will become available for your usage.

What else are we workin on?

Glad you asked....

Tonight, I installed a small workshop for us and placed our Enhancement Table back in it. As we go along, I will quickly replace the Vault Storage and Crafting Table we sacrificed in order to get more teleporters set up. Soon after that, we'll have salvage racks, more enhancement tables, inspiration bins, and everything else your heart could possibly desire.

We're also going to start working to get the medical wing set up at some point after that. By that time, it'll be round two for all the heal farming we just finished doing on the villains side, and we can get an awesome Medical Wing built for us back on the heroes side of things.

It's all coming along quite nicely, though.

Enjoy all the teleporters, everyone!
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Congratulations, everyone!

As of today, you all have access to a base on the heroes side which has been updated to have the Supercomputer (giving a ton of control), the huge battery (more power than we'll ever need), and MOST importantly: we now have access to every zone since we were able to create a secondary teleporter room, and add the remainder of the telepads and beacons we were lacking before!

Our workshop on the heroes side is also almost done. With around 40K prestige, I will be adding an Inspiration Collector, and then it will finally be time to work on the Medical Wing for the heroes side.

What does that mean?

Unfortunately, yes, it means that the heroes side of the SG needs to get going with some HEAL FARMING!!!! If you are capable of setting up heal farms by yourself, please do so, and if you can pair up with someone and set up one, that would also be awesome.

If you need help, or have questions on heal farming, please contact me ASAP so we can get the medical wing built.

Congrats again on that teleporter room, Everyone!
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostyblue Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 pm

So where do we stand on the base's both red and blue side? Do we still need the healin badges?
Frostyblue
Frostyblue
Productive Member
Productive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Molecular Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

We need them blue side in both divisions, and prolly in Left4Dead too
Molecular
Molecular

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:31 am

Molecular wrote:We need them blue side in both divisions, and prolly in Left4Dead too

Actually, I believe that only division 1 needs them on the blueside. We already have the Auto Doc and all that in the Main blueside division. I'm sure you're right about Left For Dead on the redside though.
Mighty
Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum